This pump is designed to help solve problems in the ENGINE ROOM. Developed to fulfil new regulations on the environment, consumption and emissions.
Technically developed to extend maintenance intervals and to operate with fluids with completely diverse viscosities and properties, from LSMGO to HFO.
Its standard configuration uses MAGNETIC DRIVE couplers.
Specifications - Overall dimensions - Sales Catalogue
|Design available||STANDARD SEIM - ABS Type Approval - BV MODE II - RINA alternative testing - CCS Type Approval - DNV-GL Approval Certification|
|Flow Rate USGPM||53|
|Suction pressure||from -0.5 to 10 bar (between -8 and 146 psi) *|
|Bearing||Radial ball, external|
|Safety valve||Internal recirculation|
- Fluids: Fuels (HFO, LFO,MGO,DO,LSMGO); Mineral and synthetic lubricating oil
- Solid content: ask SEIM for details
- Speed: 750 to 3600 rpm *
- Rotation (shaft view): Clockwise CW – Counter clockwise on request
- Installation: Indoor or Outdoor
- Environment: Industrial, Marine
- Body/Flange: GJS400-15 EN16842 (GGG40) *
- O-rings: Viton ®
- Painting: On request