Compliant to API676 III ed regulation.
Available with cartridge mechanical seal API682 or component seal API code BSPFN
Custom version pump for high pressure systems with fuels and diesel oil.
Suitable also for use with hydraulic and lubricant oils.
Delivery pressure up to 100 Bar at 2900 / 3500 rpm (depending by the pump size)
Pump for fuel delivery at high pressure.
Other applications at high pressure.
Specifications - Overall dimensions - Sales Catalogue
|Design available||Standard SEIM, API 676 IIIed.|
|Flow Rate USGPM||1427|
|Suction pressure||-0.5 to10 barg (-8 to146 psi) *|
|Bearing lubrication||External and Self-lubricated|
- Fluids: Fuel oils, light (incl. diesel) and heavy
- Solid content: ask SEIM for details
- Speed: 750 to 3600 rpm *
- Rotation (shaft view): CW clockwise (std) – On request: CCW
- Installation: Indoor or Outdoor
- Environment: Industrial, off-shore, oil refinery
- Amb. Temperature Min/Max: storage : -29°C(CS), -40°C(LTCS) / 60°C *
- Body/Flange: Carbon Steel (optional: LTCS, Stainless Steel)
- O-rings: Viton ®
- Cast Iron GJL-250, hardened – Opt.: Carbon Steel
- Painting: Std: primer . On Request: SEIM o custom cycle