Used with low-viscosity fluids such as LSMGO and light gas oils with standard viscosities between 1.2 cSt and 10/15 cSt, typically used with Boiler systems with pressures up to 40 bar and flow rates of 560l/min (33.6m3/h). Its high self-priming strength and its capacity to operate at low viscosities make it very a suitable pump for applications with fluids that do not include lubricating properties among its main characteristics.
Specifications - Overall dimensions - Sales Catalogue
- Fluids: Water based emulsion (min. 5% oil content) – Cutting oils – Light fuel oils.
- Solid content: ask SEIM for details
- Speed: typical 2900 to 3600 rpm, up to 4500 with VFD *
- Rotation (shaft view): Clockwise CW
- Installation: Indoor or Outdoor. Horizontal or Vertical (also semi-submerged – top tank mounting)
- Environment: Industrial, Marine
- Body/Flange: GG25 (GJL250)
- O-rings: Viton ®
- Cast iron hardened casing
- Painting: On demand